The workshop was co-organized by UNW-DPC and the UNESCO International Hydrological Programme (UNESCO-IHP). In this publication you will find papers describing the history of and the current institutional context of transboundary cooperation in transboundary waters around the world as well as the outcomes of discussion groups on three main topics related to institutional arrangements for transboundary water cooperation. This publication also includes recommendations on key issues.
- Please click here to view the UN-Water events calendar.
- 20 March 2014: Water Lecture for World Water Day in Bonn, Germany
- 21 March 2014: Side Event on "Addressing the Water-Energy Nexus" at official World Water Day celebrations in Tokyo
- 6 - 9 May 2014: 3rd regional drought workshop for Asia in Viet Nam
- 5 - 9 May 2014: IFAT Trade Fair in Munich
- 19-20 May 2014: Special session on institutional capacity development at the international Sustainability in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus conference in Bonn, Germany