The workshop was co-organized by UNW-DPC and the UNESCO International Hydrological Programme (UNESCO-IHP). In this publication you will find papers describing the history of and the current institutional context of transboundary cooperation in transboundary waters around the world as well as the outcomes of discussion groups on three main topics related to institutional arrangements for transboundary water cooperation. This publication also includes recommendations on key issues.
- Please click here to view the UN-Water events calendar.
- 17-20 November 2014: 5th Regional Workshop, for Near East and North African countries, in the UN-Water initiative "Capacity Development to Support National Drought Management Policies"
- 15-17 January 2015: The UN-Water Annual International Zaragoza Conference. Water and Sustainable Development: From Vision to Action.
- 22 March 2015: World Water Day 2015: Water and Sustainable Development
- 25-27 March 2015: Dresden Nexus Conference for Water, Soil and Waste